Lake Nona is one of the fastest growing communities in Central Florida. Lake Nona is a master planned community of over 7,000 acres. It is situated in Orlando, Southeast of Orlando International Airport. With easy access to shopping, attractions, golf courses, and state of the art medical facilities, you will want to call Lake Nona your home.
Lake Nona Golf and Country Club was designed by Tom Fazio. It is a world-ranked golf course and has been a regular host to a number of international tournaments. You will also find a 40,000-square-foot Clubhouse with an 18-room guest Lodge and 24-hour gated security.
You will live close to one of the largest, most advanced medical facilities in the country. Built on 650 acres, Lake Nona’s Medical City includes the following state of the art facilities:
- Nemours Children’s Hospital – This is one of the nation’s largest pediatric health systems. M.D. Anderson Orlando Cancer Research Institute is a University of Florida Academic and Research Center. This facility can produce 120 graduates per year.
- UCF Health Science Campus – This facility opened in 2010 and has over 200 medical students enrolled.
- Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute is one of the leading scientific research institutions in the country.
- VA hospital -This hospital can take care of the more than 400,000 Veterans that live in central Florida. This is the first VA hospital built in the United States since 1995.
Lake Nona provides an excellent education for your children. The schools in Lake Nona are some of the highest rated schools in Orange county. Your child can also take classes that will count for college credit as part of the Lake Nona High Schools Collegiate Program. This program will help them receive an Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree from Valencia.
Lake Nona is a short drive from many attractions.
- Located near Main Highways 417, 528, & Turnpike
- 15 Minutes from Orlando International Airport
- 25 Minutes from Downtown Orlando
- 25 Minutes from Disney and Other Attractions
There are several different communities ready for you to move into:
- Waters Edge – This community includes a lakefront park, boat dock and boat storage areas.
- Golf &Country Club – This gated community has a championship golf course, bath and racquet club, clubhouse and guest lodge, year-round children’s programming, 24-hour security and outstanding freshwater fishing and boating opportunities.
- Laureate Park – This community is located near Lake Nona’s Medical City Aquatic Center, lakeside restaurant and cafe, and a fitness facility.
- NorthLake Park– Here you will find a highly rated elementary school and YMCA. You will also have access to an outdoor Olympic pool, basketball and tennis courts, soccer fields and a neighborhood dog park.
- Village Walk – This gated community has 6-miles of lighted walking trails, two swimming pools, tennis & basketball courts and fitness center for you to enjoy. You will also live close to a café, salon, day spa, home goods boutique, and gas station. There is also a full-time activities director.