We provide our clients with the best property management solutions that help their properties operate smoothly, increase desirability, and enhance investment value. That’s why property owners throughout the greater Central Florida area depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability.
WE UTILIZE A STATE OF THE ART ONLINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE:
• Our rental property software includes complete accounting and property management functionality with the ability to email work-orders, owner statements and resident communications.
• Integrated marketing features allow us to post vacancy ads to Craigslist, our website and hundreds of sites on the Internet.
• Our tenants can also pay rent online each month as well as submit maintenance requests
MARKETING OF YOUR PROPERTY:
We have a strong marketing program to attract prospective tenants. We implement all current available resources to secure qualified tenants for our Owners as quickly as possible. Below are some of the following resources we utilize:
• Yard Signs
• Internet Advertising (over 15 websites)
• Social Media
• Broker Referral Program
• Your property goes into the Multiple Listing Service (seen by all Realtors on MLS; over 34,000 subscribers)
• Advertising in local neighborhood publications, bus shelters, and direct mail pieces
QUALIFYING THE TENANT:
One of the most important things we do is place the proper tenant into your unit. This is accomplished by a thorough background check. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
• National Terrorist Action List
• Civil search for any evictions or litigation
• Criminal search for any felonies
• FDLE sexual predators search
• Credit check to determine how individual handles their obligations
• Employment verification
• Rental check for previous 5 years
• Cross reference addresses from application against credit report
• Social Security Number verification
Even though we have secured a qualified tenant, our job has just begun. Now we take care of the day-to-day operations of insuring that your investment will perform to your expectations.
LEASE AND LEASE EXECUTION:
Upon acceptance of the tenant we require that they give us a non-refundable deposit to take the property off the market. This is usually equal to one month’s rent and will be credited at move-in as the Security Deposit. Security deposits are held in a recognized Florida Escrow Account. Our leases are annual leases and have been prepared by an attorney who specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law. Leases are continuously updated to stay current with the changes in local and state laws. Tenant responsibilities are clearly defined, giving us the ability to enforce lease requirements.
COLLECTION & DISTRIBUTION OF RENTS:
Our collection and distribution of rents is a vital part of our service to you. We pride ourselves on getting rent checks out to our Owners before the 10th of each month. Most management companies pay owners on the 15th.
MAINTENANCE & INSPECTIONS:
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All maintenance emergencies are handled quickly and in a cost efficient manner. Non-emergency maintenance requests must be made in writing to prevent frivolous requests. We use only licensed and insured Independent Contractors for the Owners protection. Due to the high volume of properties we handle, we can secure excellent rates from these Vendors, which are passed directly to Our Owners. We do inspections of the properties on a regular basis to ensure tenants are complying with the Rental Agreement.